- What is the decision you are considering?
- What is the problem statement or frame?
- What is the background situation/context of the decision?
- How do I feel, both mentally and physically?
- [ ] Energized
- [ ] Confident
- [ ] Accommodating
- [ ] Frustrated
- [ ] Focused
- [ ] Tired
- [ ] Anxious
- [ ] Angry
- [ ] Relaxed
- [ ] Accepting
- [ ] Resigned
- [ ] Confused
- The variables that govern the situation include:
- The complications/complexities as I see them:
- Explain the range of outcomes:
- What I expect to happen and the actual probabilities are:
- The Outcome:
- Review date: mm/dd/yy (6 months after decision date, set a reminder)
- Review: What happened and what I learned?
You've successfully subscribed to Morgan's Blog
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Morgan's Blog
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.